Jackson's first month check up was on August 26, 2011. He weighed 11 pounds and 13 ounces. He got his second Hepatits B vaccination. Most babies scream and cry when they get a shot. Don't get me wrong, Jackson screamed and cried, but did this throughout the whole appointment. Before this check up Jared and I had noticed that Jackson seemed to be very uncomfortable and spitting/throwing up frequently. I discussed this with his pediatrician and he diagnosed him with reflux. He prescribed him zantac to take twice per day. Other than having reflux, Jackson is developing perfectly!
Friday, September 23, 2011
One Month old
Jackson's first month check up was on August 26, 2011. He weighed 11 pounds and 13 ounces. He got his second Hepatits B vaccination. Most babies scream and cry when they get a shot. Don't get me wrong, Jackson screamed and cried, but did this throughout the whole appointment. Before this check up Jared and I had noticed that Jackson seemed to be very uncomfortable and spitting/throwing up frequently. I discussed this with his pediatrician and he diagnosed him with reflux. He prescribed him zantac to take twice per day. Other than having reflux, Jackson is developing perfectly!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment